Thursday, September 11, 2008

Orange Post-It Notes

Yup, that's the power of VGA. That is how much my webcam sucks. And that isn't me complaining. Because apparently I don't complain anymore. I take solace in vibrant rainbow inspired stationary and 3-hole punch files.

Okay, I will attempt to set aside my good friend sarcasm for a while and try to figure out an explanation to the mess I have landed myself into. It turns out, I am a lousy decision maker. I don't know what to cook, which classes to take, which bus to take, which route to walk on, when to wake up, how long to work for, how not to piss off my supervisor, how to avoid the heap that is the reading that is pending, which incidentally is now approaching near fatal proportions, who to talk to, which American seems less intimidating, which way to swipe my card, which way the doors open here in the U.S., what is cheap, how cheap is really cheap... I really will not run out of ideas for this list, and that's a first. But you get the idea anyway.

I have stopped reading. No blogs, no news, no books. All the out of school reading that I do now is limited to the numerous weather and temperature checks throughout the course of a day.

Funny enough, this blog is actually turning into a lousy journal with intermittent mumblings of a tired brain. And here I kept thinking I wasn't capable enough to spew meaningless routine crap.
Well it turns out, here I stop writing. The brain and fingers and out of coordination, which should spell trouble.





__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

D said...

Can we redefine all of that as you're just trying to figure out stuff?

Narcoleptic said...

figuring out may be too grand a term right now. Figuring out means that there is some possibility that things will eventually turn out right, and now that seems next to impossible, you know what i mean? : )