Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First times

Ok so working with your hands and your brains is one thing and then going out engaging in physically demanding situations is another. Things that require me to depend solely on my arm and calf muscles and have nothing whatsoever to do with intelligence or basic cognitive associations.
That nightmare for me was my first time on a bike, which happened to be last evening.
My butt hurts and I can hardly sit.
I am cold from all torrential downpour I had endure while trying my luck at the said undertaking.
And I have given up any hope of being able to ride a bike, drive a car, skate, swim, skii...basically anything that keeps me from turning into an invalid.
I am groggy and crabby and situation is not helping.




__________________________________________________________________

No comments: