Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Empty milk can

Do you know the feeling when you are so frustrated with anything, everything that comes your way as problems just keep piling that you look for something to ease you out, something - some sliver of relief that you look forward to throughout your nauseating convolution of a day, something that makes you feel at home. Well that something? I don't have. And it's only the beginning of my academic week in the U.S.
I wish I could write it off, but that too seems like too futile an effort to waste those moments that I could otherwise spent worrying my already squimish brains out on.
Everything is in complete disarray, the house, the school, the person. I am only hoping that this mess atleast finds a pattern in all it's aweful-ness, that would atleast let me dread most what needs to be dreaded most.



___________________________________________________________________

No comments: