Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 5

Okay so the journal has gone down the drain.

Fair enough. It would begin to resemble my much needed organiser otherwise. And of course would exhibit my decremental writing skills.

So week's been bad. Next will be worse still. And I don't even want to think that there is a next month to this nightmare.


I only wish that this picture were not the product of a night of collective nervous breakdowns interspersed with fits of frustrated whimpers, and instead we were really as happy as is apparent.






_________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic...The emotion of the picture is difficult to interpret though.

Anonymous said...

I have posted an item twice but they are not being dispalyed...huh!

Narcoleptic said...

whoa, look who finally commented!

Anonymous said...

lol...