Thursday, November 12, 2009

A month no different, no new

Dark, twisted people should not be allowed to blog.


They will rarely ever find inspiration to write, they will jump to superlatives of pessimism. They will not write for so long that they'll get all rusty and take like 5 minutes to type out a decent length-ed sentence.


All ME.


In retrospect, my life is getting nowhere but I am hanging on, by an ever so flimsy thread. January will be interesting. I might have a cardiac arrest later that month. That is when the college acceptances/ rejections start coming in. Right now, I have a paper to write within a fortnight and I have no data at all, and guess what? my graduation depend on this paper. 
Mustered up the courage to apply for a PhD program at Hopkins, that's pretty much the high point of my week. 

seriously need some inspiration, an Italian hottie maybe, what say?




________________________________________________________

4 comments:

D said...

Hey, how have you been? Long, long time...

Narcoleptic said...

Hey!
Grad school happened, and as predicted pretty much everything else came to a standstill. But how nice of you to remember me, it indeed is a special thing.
I have been wanting to write again, but somehow seem to have lost the flow, and as it seems, one cannot force these things, can they?
How are you doing, I have been reading you on and off, I try to get back into the reading groove every now and then.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

tfiyj said...

Wonder what you're like now.