Monday, October 19, 2009

The leaves were white before they turned Orange









So, the last few weeks:

Took a major aptitude test, got drunk, came back home reeking of musty south Indian dishes after having helped cook for 500 people, drank some more, procrastinated to the point of nauseating myself, came threateningly close to lashing out at this man I am forced to work with, discovered Alexi Murdoch, befriended a Colombian Latina, donned a sari to the local Durga Puja, raised funds at the campus for a flood back in India, fell in love with a Polish young lady, batted eyelashes at a south Indian grad student – and then forgot all about him 24 hours later, got funded for a project to last me half a year, got whammed on the nose by the workplace politics I was hitherto unaware of, found that I am too fat now to fit into my only pair of formal pants, wallowed over the weight gain with junk food, missed three buses in a row, got asked out by a creepy black student and came very close to a heart attack in the process, witnessed the winter set in after letting a sneak peek at Fall for a mere week.


Sounds like a lot ? Really? Nevermind.
But their goes one entire month of my life that I will never get to redo.




_________________________________________________________________

No comments: