Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You

There are days when you feel like smelliest bit of crap and then a sweet gesture from someone you have never met makes you smile, even if it's for a moment.
Things have been bad the last couple of weeks. I am a wreck, and no one knows it. No one needs to know. I feel invisible. There may be an upside to this, but I don't see it yet.

Anyway, I couldn't thank D enough for my first blog award ever. I had no clue what I was supposed to do with it, but I soon recovered from the excitement and realised I could figure it out.

So the award is given to:

a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

So I am said I am supposed to pass it on to 8 more bloggers. I could come up with many names, but I don't know of as many as 8 people who read this blog.
So I would like to give it back to D, because I see a real friend in you and I am glad you received this award in the first place, because you really deserve it.
And also to Coal Miner's Granddaughter because I think you rock as a mom.
And I wish I had 8 people I wanted to name here actually read what I wrote here, but I guess that's not happening.
So if you are out there reading this, let me know, may be my list wouldn't be so short then =)






__________________________________________________________________

3 comments:

D said...

You're welcome girl.

And thank you again!

Anonymous said...

the thing about blogging is, the unlikeliest people will stumble on it, and say, "meh... looks decently written, maybe i'll subscribe to the feed... whats one more"

...and @another of your posts anonymous is better.

Narcoleptic said...

JD - Bad news for me, my feeds used to suck. Maybe they still do, do they?

I know anonymous is better. I had my name stuck up there in big letters at the top of my blog. Didn't work for me when I realized that a lot of people I know in person have found me here.
Nothing sneaky, it just feels 'snug-er' this way.